Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Winner of the September Pet Photo Contest is...

Penny
Congratulations Penny! You have won a free PetsJubilee Pet Sampler box full of goodies, samples, accessories and treats.

Her mom runs FourTheLoveofDog on Etsy, and makes absolutely wonderful dog treats that your pup will love. Penny wanted to say something, also:

"I am my Moms quality control expert, since my Mom makes homemade dog treats. I let her know what other puppies like too… We have Fourtheloveofdog.com My Mom will be at the Pet Jubilee with her treats on October 8th in Lapeer, Michigan. Please visit her table for great dog treats, or check out her website."
Congratulations!!!

6 comments:

kc said...

congratulations, penny! you make your space look so comfy!

Anonymous said...

YAY Penny! I bet you'll look more excited when your package arrives! woo woo woo!

SassySashadoxie said...

Congrats. You do look arful cozy there in your spot. heehee.

Enjoy your package. I know Sasha does when she gets them.

Sasha sends friendly congrats sniffies and tail wags your way.

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Congratulations Penny, such a cute pooch!

HappyDapperDogs said...

Congrats to Penny and her proud parent! She's a winner all the way around!

Anonymous said...

Nice shot for your dog. I hope that I can join my dog on that competition. Thanks for sharing this to us because I was inspired about it.

Vets Somerset