Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June Pet Photo Contest: "Take Your Furbaby to Work Day"

This month's theme was inspired by Velvet. I was on my laptop and she was trying to get my attention and to snuggle next to me, but the darn computer was in the way. A friend of mine told me that her furbaby sits on the sewing table while she works. So, show us your furbaby in your work environment. Send in your photo, slide show, or video of your pet. Add some words to be posted with their pic to go along with the theme.

We'll accepting entries from June 2nd through the 14th (it ends on a Monday this month). Visit us in the forums where we'll be hanging out and introducing the new entries until voting begins on the 15th.

We welcome all pets: dogs, cats, birds, gerbils, hamsters, geckos, chickens, frogs, turtles, snakes, pigs, horses, just to name a few.

Check out the contest, read the rules (on the right) and join in the fun.

3 comments:

Art and Sew Forth said...

Shari...I LOVE this picture! Velvet is the best!

AngelPups said...

This picture is fantastic! Shari~ very creative! Velvet~ gorgeous as always ;-)

Art and Sew Forth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.